WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ("Terms") BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By continuing to access or use this CBitss Technologies Companies website or any service on this site, you signify your acceptance of the Terms. From time to time, CBitss Technology (“Sukrala IT Services Pvt. Ltd.”) may modify the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of this website, any service on this website or any offline service, after the posting of modifications to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of the Terms, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use this website or stop taking offline services. Any terms or conditions proposed by you that are in addition to or which conflict with the Terms are expressly rejected by Company and shall be of no force or effect.
- User Assent to Terms and Conditions of Use. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms. You further agree: (i) to comply with applicable state, local, foreign laws and regulations regarding the transmission of any data obtained from the Site (as defined herein) in accordance with the Terms; (ii) not to use the Site for illegal purposes; and (iii) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Site.
- Intellectual Property. This website, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary right and laws of other countries. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Site are also copyrighted works. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs, and sounds associated with the Site are owned by Company or third parties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright, trademarks, and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Site.
- Authorized Use; Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms. You agree to use the Site solely for the use and benefit of you and your own organization, and not for resale or other transfer to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Site in any manner that could compete with the business of Company.
- You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Company and all others having rights in the Site during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Company or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise ("Suppliers") to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Site. You agree to notify Company in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Site by any party or of any claim that the Site infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
- Further Restrictions on Use. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SITE. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF THE TRADE-NAMES, TRADE-MARKS, SITE-MARKS AND LOGOS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY "MARKS"), EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE Terms. NOTHING APPEARING ON THE SITE OR ELSEWHERE SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS GRANTING, BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL, OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENCE OR RIGHT TO USE ANY MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE SITE.
- Indemnification: You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding, to the extent based on or arising in connection with your use of the Site, or any links on the Site, including,
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these Terms and shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.